You might be wondering what the rules are when traveling between provinces during lockdown level 3 are, well we’re here to clear that up a little for you below
The following persons are eligible to travel between provinces, but only with the required permit:
- Funeral attendants and persons transporting mortal remains.
- Students or pupils traveling to attend school or other educational institutions.
- Drivers who are transporting students or pupils to attend school or other educational institutions.
- People traveling for work or to return to work.
- People traveling for medical treatment.
- People traveling to care for an immediate family member.
For the various permits required to travel between provinces and districts for purposes allowed under level 3 lockdown Click Here.