Nothing says, I Love you, Mum, quite like chocolate and raspberries. This beautiful recipe is so incredibly simple and easy to make, and your mum wont have to feel guilty when she is tucking into this luxurious tart.
This Healthy but Decadent, No-Bake Raspberry Chocolate ganache Tart- Takes just 15 minutes and is Gluten Free, Vegan, and Dairy free.
For the Crust
- 1½ cups almond flour
- ¼ cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- ¼ cup coconut oil, melted
- 1 tablespoon pure maple syrup
- 2 Tbsp toasted desiccated Coconut
For the Filling
- ½ cup canned full-fat coconut milk
- 170g, 70% organic Dark Chocolate, finely chopped. go for dairy free option if required.
- ¼ cup pre made Raspberry preserve or Jam (cook smashed raspberries on the stove until thick and jam like. If slightly more bitter, add a drizzle of maple syrup)
- 2 cups fresh raspberries.
- In a bowl, combine all of the ingredients for the crust and stir together.
- Lightly grease a pan with a removable bottom with coconut oil.
- Press evenly into the prepared tart pan and place in the fridge.
- Place finely chopped chocolate in a large bowl. In a small saucepan, bring coconut milk just to a boil. Pour hot coconut milk over chocolate and let stand 1 minute, then stir until smooth and creamy.
- Cover the base with raspberry Preserve. I always have a jar of this on hand coked up ready for the week. It takes just 10 minutes to prepare and is great in absolutely anything.
- Pour the chocolate filling into the prepared crust.
- Garnish the top with raspberries.
- Place tart in the refrigerator to set and cool completely, about 1-2 hours. Slice and serve.